Institutional

Timeline

Our trajectory

timeline_pre_loader

1946

Eletrofrio Foundation, October 10.

1950

Begins the manufacture of refrigerated displays, engine houses, gondolas and wooden check-outs.

1960

Manufacture of ice cream mill facilities.

1970

Expansion in the facilities in supermarket chain, becoming a leading supplier of equipment.

1980

Begins to work in the foreign market: Latin America and Africa. In this decade a new factory is inaugurated, more modern and adapted to the demanding production standards.

1990

Big investment in technology;

Inauguration of the most modern refrigeration laboratory in Latin America;

Absorption technology from major world manufacturers.

2000

Investments in new manufacturing processes, more productive equipment, modernization of administration.

2001

The J. Paulatti Group acquires Eletrofrio and invests in modern equipment, new recycling practices and adequate treatment of industrial waste.

2002

Implantation of the PU/EPS panel factory and cold store doors for cameras.

2006

Acquisition of a new machine park for the processing of sheet steel made up of state-of-the-art CNC machines.

2010

New plant dedicated to SMR – Mechanical Refrigeration Systems with 4,600sqm area.

2011

High technology implantation with natural subcritical CO2 fluid.

2013

AEF – New factory to supply accessories for group companies. Area of 4.000sqm.

2015

New space of 1,800 m² for storage of equipment.

2015

Installation of transcritic CO2 in the laboratory of Eletrofrio.

2017

New investments in high productivity equipment of German and Italian technology.

Grupo J. Paulatti is composed of 5 factories, two in Curitiba / PR (Eletrofrio Refrigeração and AEF Accesorios) and three in Londrina / PR (Fast Gondolas, Ariam Equipment and Slitter Solutions in Steel) totaling 1,300 employees.